100-Question In-Person Exam – 3/27 @Las Vegas, NV
3667 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV
March 8, 2024
General Rules Exam Information
This event allows you to take the 100-Question Rules Exam on the 4th day of the 24112 Las Vegas, NV PGA/USGA Rules Workshop.
100-Question Exam Information
- This exam consists of 100 questions, each with four possible answers, testing the breadth and depth of participants’ knowledge of the Rules of Golf, including knowledge of definitions and the interpretations. Part I (questions 1-50) is closed book, no reference materials are allowed while answering these questions. Part II (questions 51-100) is open book and open notes, however the use of electronic reference materials, excluding the device on which you are taking exam (including but not limited to personal computers, smart phones, iPads and the like) is prohibited.
- There will be one version of the 100-question Rules of Golf exam offered in 2024. While you may attend as many workshops as you wish, individuals may only take the 2024 100-question exam one time. For example, if you attend a workshop program week in January and take the 2024 100-question exam immediately afterwards, you cannot take the 2024 100-question exam any other time for the duration of 2024, even if you sign up for another workshop and program week.
- The 100-Question exam provides you the opportunity to achieve both “Expert” and “Advanced” Rules certification from the USGA.
- Note: The USGA provides reasonable and appropriate accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act for individuals with documented disabilities or a medical condition who demonstrate a need for accommodations and request accommodations prior to testing.
- Individuals must submit a completed and signed Testing Accommodation Request Form and supporting medical documentation at least 45 days prior to the desired day of testing. The USGA will inform each individual via email on whether their request was approved or denied.
- For additional inquiries regarding ADA testing accommodations or specifically about the USGA’s Testing Accommodation Request Form, please contact the USGA Rules Department at 908-326-1850 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Must be registered through a Workshop to attend this exam.