100-Question In-Person Exam Only – 1/30 @ Salt Lake City, UT
220 South State Street
Salt Lake City, UT
January 15, 2023
General Rules Exam Information
This event allows you to take the 100-Question Rules Exam on the 4th day of the 23111 Salt Lake City, UT PGA/USGA Rules Workshop.
100-Question Exam Information
- This exam consists of 100 questions, each with four possible answers, testing the breadth and depth of participants’ knowledge of the Rules of Golf, including knowledge of definitions and the interpretations. Part I (questions 1-50) is closed book, no reference materials are allowed while answering these questions. Part II (questions 51-100) is open book and open notes, however the use of electronic reference materials, excluding the device on which you are taking exam (including but not limited to personal computers, smart phones, iPads and the like) is prohibited.
- There will be two versions of the 100-question Rules of Golf exam offered during 2023 Rules Workshops: a fall 2022 version and a winter 2023 version. Therefore, you may take the exam once in each season, for a total of twice (but you may not take the same exam twice in one season). For example, you may take the 100-Question Exam in October 2022 and again in January 2023. But you may not take the exam in January 2023 and again in March 2023.
- The 100-Question exam provides you the opportunity to achieve both “Expert” and “Advanced” Rules certification from the USGA.
- Note: The USGA provides reasonable and appropriate accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act for individuals with documented disabilities or a medical condition who demonstrate a need for accommodations and request accommodations prior to testing.
- Individuals must submit a completed and signed Testing Accommodation Request Form and supporting medical documentation at least 45 days prior to the desired day of testing. The USGA will inform each individual via email on whether their request was approved or denied.
- For additional inquiries regarding ADA testing accommodations or specifically about the USGA’s Testing Accommodation Request Form, please contact the USGA Rules Department at 908-326-1850 or via email at [email protected]
You Must be Logged in to Join this Workshop.