22201 USGA Virtual Workshop – 12:00 PM ET
January 13, 2022
Introduction, Rules 1, 2, 3 ,8
(focus on basic and foundational concepts)
Rules 5, 6, 7, 9, 10
Rules 11, 12, 13, 14, Status of the Ball
(focus on procedure with Rule 14 and status of the ball)
Rules 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 (focus on relief Rules)
Rules 20, 21, 22, 23 24, 4
Virtual Workshop Description
- Access to the Virtual Rules School video recordings
- Two-hour daily webinars during your Monday-to-Friday active week
- Access to either the 100-Question or 80-Question Exam (either online on a date you select from the exam schedule available here or in-person on the morning of the 4th day at a PGA/USGA Workshop site)
- Access to live Night School sessions throughout the workshop season.
- The USGA will take attendance for each webinar session during the week of your workshop. Please be sure to be prompt, as the webinar will begin exactly at the appointed time.
- PGA of America members must enter their PGA eight-digit member number next to their name on the attendance roster and attend the workshop in its entirety to be credited with 10 Member Service Requirement hours. No partial credit is given by the PGA of America.
About Your Instructors
Kendall Dunovant, USGA
Kendall joined the USGA Rules department in September of 2019 as the Coordinator, Rules of Golf and Amateur Status answering thousands of Rules inquiries each year. Now, she works as the Assistant Manager, Rules with a focus on Outreach and Inclusion. Kendall graduated with a degree in History and Environmental Studies from Whitman College in 2018, where she was a four-year member of the Women’s Golf team. Kendall’s favorite Rule at the moment is Rule 6 – she feels that she learns more about each time she answers someone’s question!
Ryan Farb, USGA
Ryan joined the USGA in April of 2021 and is currently the Manager, Rules – Technology, Content & Education where his focus is on Rules education, including Rules Workshops. Prior to joining the USGA, Ryan worked in various roles for the Northern California Golf Association for nearly 14 years, most recently as the Director of Rules & Competitions, served as a consulting member on the USGA Amateur Status Committee and as a Rules Committee member for the Pac-12 Championship, NCAA Championship and numerous USGA Championships including the U.S. Open, U.S. Senior Open and U.S. Amateur. Ryan has competed in one USGA championship and graduated from the University of Georgia with a Bachelor’s Degree in Latin and Classical Culture.
Kelsey Solan, USGA
Kelsey joined the USGA in August 2016 as a Rules of Golf Associate. She currently serves as Manager, Rules – Technology, Content & Education, where she assists with digital engagement on the Rules. Prior to joining the USGA, Kelsey graduated from James Madison University with a degree in integrated science and technology, in addition to being a four-year letter winner on the Women’s Golf team.
You Must be Logged in to Join this Workshop.