23203 USGA Virtual Workshop – 2:00 PM ET
January 4, 2022
The Course: Rules 2, 6.2, 8, 12, 13.1, and 17.1
The Game: Rules 1, 3, 20, 5, 6 (other then 6.2 and 6.3), and 7
Taking Relief: Rules 15-19
Issues with the Ball: Rules 6.3, 14, 9 (with 13.3), and 11 (with 13.2)
Equipment and Other Forms of Play: Rules 10, 4, and 21-25
Virtual Workshop Description
- Access to the Virtual Rules School video recordings
- Two-hour daily webinars during your Monday-to-Friday active week
- Access to either the 100-Question or 80-Question Exam (either online on a date you select from the exam schedule available here or in-person on the morning of the 4th day at a PGA/USGA Workshop site)
- The USGA will take attendance for each webinar session during the week of your workshop. Please be sure to be prompt, as the webinar will begin exactly at the appointed time.
- PGA of America members must enter their PGA eight-digit member number next to their name on the attendance roster and attend the workshop in its entirety to be credited with 10 Professional Development Requirement hours. No partial credit is given by the PGA of America.
About Your Instructors
Kathryn Belanger, USGA
Kathryn joined the USGA seven years ago. She started as a Rules of Golf Associate answering thousands of Rules inquiries each year. Currently, Kathryn works as Director, Rules – Championships, managing the Rules operations at USGA championships. This is Kathryn’s fifth season teaching PGA/USGA Rules of Golf Workshops. Prior to joining the USGA, Kathryn graduated from Loras College with a degree in sport management and business, in addition to being a three-year member of the Women’s Golf team.
Kelsey Solan, USGA
Kelsey joined the USGA in August 2016 as a Rules of Golf Associate. She currently serves as Manager, Rules – Technology, Content & Education, where she assists with digital engagement on the Rules. Prior to joining the USGA, Kelsey graduated from James Madison University with a degree in integrated science and technology, in addition to being a four-year letter winner on the Women’s Golf team.
Payton Brandenburg, USGA
Payton joined the USGA in February 2022 as a Rules Coordinator where she assists with Rules education. Prior to joining the USGA Payton graduated from Northern Kentucky University with a degree in Sports Business and Event Management.
You Must be Logged in to Join this Workshop.