23205 USGA Virtual Workshop – 3:00 PM ET
March 22, 2022
Virtual Workshop Description
- Access to the Virtual Rules School video recordings
- Two-hour daily webinars during your Monday-to-Friday active week
- Access to either the 100-Question or 80-Question Exam (either online on a date you select from the exam schedule available here or in-person on the morning of the 4th day at a PGA/USGA Workshop site)
- The USGA will take attendance for each webinar session during the week of your workshop. Please be sure to be prompt, as the webinar will begin exactly at the appointed time.
- PGA of America members must enter their PGA eight-digit member number next to their name on the attendance roster and attend the workshop in its entirety to be credited with 10 Member Service Requirement hours. No partial credit is given by the PGA of America.
About Your Instructors
Jamie Wallace, USGA
Jamie joined the USGA Rules team in 2015 and is currently Director, Rules – Technology, Content & Education. In his role, he oversees the Rules department’s education program as well as all department technology needs. He also gets to work in a Rules capacity at USGA Championships each season. Prior to joining the USGA, Jamie worked for an online tutoring and education company based in New York City. He graduated from Dartmouth College in 2008 and was a four-year member and captain of the Men’s Golf team.
Rob Ockenfuss, USGA
Rob joined the Rules staff in 2011 and currently serves as a Senior Manager, where he supports the USGA’s governance functions through the interpretation and application of the Rules of Golf and Rules of Amateur Status. Rob has been a speaker at PGA/USGA Rules of Golf Workshops since 2012.
Francisco Rivera, USGA
Francisco joined the USGA in 2019 and currently serves as Assistant Director of Rules Operations. In his role, he manages the Rules department’s Spanish digital presence and education while also serving in a Rules capacity at USGA and other International Championships. Prior to joining the USGA, he worked for the Puerto Rico Golf Association as their Director of Rules and Competitions and was also a Consulting Member of the USGA’s Rules of Golf Committee. Francisco has served multiple times in the Rules Committee at the U.S. Open, the Masters Tournament, the Latin America Amateur Championship, and the World Amateur Team Championships. He received his two undergraduate degrees from the University of Puerto Rico and an M.B.A. from the University of Sacred Heart of Puerto Rico.
You Must be Logged in to Join this Workshop.