24201 USGA Virtual Workshop – 1:00 PM ET
January 1, 2024
The Course: Rules 2, 6.2, 8, 12, 13.1, and 17.1
The Game: Rules 1, 3, 20, 5, 6 (other then 6.2 and 6.3), and 7
Taking Relief: Rules 15-19
Issues with the Ball: Rules 6.3, 14, 9 (with 13.3), and 11 (with 13.2)
Equipment and Other Forms of Play: Rules 10, 4, and 21-25
Virtual Workshop Description
- Access to the Virtual Rules School video recordings
- Two-hour daily webinars during your Monday-to-Friday active week
- Access to either the 100-Question or 80-Question Exam (either online on a date you select from the exam schedule available here or in-person on the morning of the 4th day at a PGA/USGA Workshop site)
- The USGA will take attendance for each webinar session during the week of your workshop. Please be sure to be prompt, as the webinar will begin exactly at the appointed time.
- PGA of America members must enter their PGA eight-digit member number next to their name on the attendance roster and attend the workshop in its entirety to be credited with 10 Professional Development Requirement hours. No partial credit is given by the PGA of America.
About Your Instructors
Jamie Wallace, USGA
Jamie joined the USGA Rules team in 2015 and is currently Director, Rules – Technology, Content & Education. In his role, he oversees the Rules department’s education program as well as all department technology needs. He also gets to work in a Rules capacity at USGA Championships each season. Prior to joining the USGA, Jamie worked for an online tutoring and education company based in New York City. He graduated from Dartmouth College in 2008 and was a four-year member and captain of the Men’s Golf team.
Ryan Farb, USGA
Ryan joined the USGA in April of 2021 and is currently the Senior Manager, Rules – Technology, Content & Education where his focus is on Rules education, primarily Rules Workshops. Prior to joining the USGA, Ryan worked in various roles for the Northern California Golf Association for nearly 14 years, most recently as the Director of Rules & Competitions. Ryan has competed in one USGA championship and graduated from the University of Georgia with a Bachelor’s Degree in Latin and Classical Culture.
Kelsey Solan, USGA
Kelsey joined the USGA in August 2016 as a Rules of Golf Associate. She currently serves as Senior Manager, Rules – Technology, Content & Education, where she assists with digital engagement on the Rules. Prior to joining the USGA, Kelsey graduated from James Madison University with a degree in integrated science and technology, in addition to being a four-year letter winner on the Women’s Golf team.
You Must be Logged in to Join this Workshop.